Global-battery.co.ukClick on image to enlarge
ACER Aspire 5920 Battery, 4400mAh
This best quality 14.8V(incompatible with 10.8v/11.1v), 4400mAh acer aspire 5920 laptop batteries compatible with Aspire 5920,Aspire 5920 Series,Aspire 5920-1A2G16Mi. All of our replacement acer aspire 5920 batteries are guaranteed to meet or even exceed the original manufacturers specifications.
- Chemistry: Li-ion
- Voltage : 14.8V(incompatible with 10.8v/11.1v)
- Capacity : 4400mAh
- Battery Color : Black
- Dimension : 204*70.6*17 mm
- Net Weight : 430 g
- Condition: Brand New, 100% OEM compatible!
ACER Aspire 5920 Battery Description
We focus on bringing the best replacement Aspire 5920 battery sales to our customers and desire our customers can buy their satisfying and the cheapest ACER batteries.
This ACER Aspire 5920 battery replacement maked with Hi-Quality battery cells, which is guaranteed to meet or exceed OEM specifications, Li-ion Aspire 5920 battery is 100% compatible with the original equipment. All Aspire 5920 Laptop Batteries on sale have passed the stringent quality control tests that ensure they will work well with your model. We offer 30-day money-back refund on every battery we sell.
ACER Aspire 5920 Battery Charging Tips
We are professional manufacturer and distributor of all types of replacement batteries and battery chargers. Full one year warranty for every items. Use rechargeable ACER Aspire 5920 battery, Battery charge is very important. New purchased replacement Aspire 5920 battery commonly electricity is very low or no electricity. To better use your new Aspire 5920 battery:
1) New ACER battery requires three complete charge/discharge cycles before use. It means the battery would have to be charged fully and then be discharged fully. Repeat it three times before starting to use the battery.
2) First charging must enough. Lithium battery charge time generally more than 8 hours, while Ni-MH batteries charging time in general to more than 16 hours.
3) The battery will have to be discharged completely once a month so that the battery activity can be released by such deep discharge and battery life can be maintained.
4) If battery is idle for over 3 months, it is also necessary to conduct 3 cycles of complete charge and dsicharge to ensure that the battery is activated. Actually the battery needs to be used at least once or twice per month to release the battery power completely.
5) Please remember that it is always good for rechargeable batteries to use up the battery power before giving them a full charge. Because the li-ion ACER Aspire 5920 Batteries have their own laziness and would lose its activeness when being idle for long time. It needs to be reactivated.
6) After charging the battery, stay it cooling then to use.