Global-battery.co.ukClick on image to enlarge
Dell Latitude D820 Battery, 6600mAh/73WH
This best quality 11.1V, 6600mAh/73WH dell latitude d820 laptop batteries compatible with Latitude D820,Latitude D830,Precision M4300 Mobile Workstation. All of our replacement dell latitude d820 batteries are guaranteed to meet or even exceed the original manufacturers specifications.
- Chemistry: Li-ion
- Voltage : 11.1V
- Capacity : 6600mAh/73WH
- Battery Color : Black
- Dimension : 209*82.4*23.9mm
- Net Weight : 600g
- Condition: Brand New, 100% OEM compatible!
Dell Latitude D820 Battery Description
We focus on bringing the best replacement Latitude D820 battery sales to our customers and desire our customers can buy their satisfying and the cheapest Dell batteries.
This Dell Latitude D820 battery replacement maked with Hi-Quality battery cells, which is guaranteed to meet or exceed OEM specifications, Li-ion Latitude D820 battery is 100% compatible with the original equipment. All Latitude D820 Laptop Batteries on sale have passed the stringent quality control tests that ensure they will work well with your model. We offer 30-day money-back refund on every battery we sell.
Dell Latitude D820 Battery Charging Tips
We are professional manufacturer and distributor of all types of replacement batteries and battery chargers. Full one year warranty for every items. Use rechargeable Dell Latitude D820 battery, Battery charge is very important. New purchased replacement Latitude D820 battery commonly electricity is very low or no electricity. To better use your new Latitude D820 battery:
1) New Dell battery requires three complete charge/discharge cycles before use. It means the battery would have to be charged fully and then be discharged fully. Repeat it three times before starting to use the battery.
2) First charging must enough. Lithium battery charge time generally more than 8 hours, while Ni-MH batteries charging time in general to more than 16 hours.
3) The battery will have to be discharged completely once a month so that the battery activity can be released by such deep discharge and battery life can be maintained.
4) If battery is idle for over 3 months, it is also necessary to conduct 3 cycles of complete charge and dsicharge to ensure that the battery is activated. Actually the battery needs to be used at least once or twice per month to release the battery power completely.
5) Please remember that it is always good for rechargeable batteries to use up the battery power before giving them a full charge. Because the li-ion Dell Latitude D820 Batteries have their own laziness and would lose its activeness when being idle for long time. It needs to be reactivated.
6) After charging the battery, stay it cooling then to use.