SONY VGP-BPS8 Battery Description
We focus on bringing the best replacement VGP-BPS8 battery sales to our customers and desire our customers can buy their satisfying and the cheapest SONY batteries.
This SONY VGP-BPS8 battery replacement maked with Hi-Quality battery cells, which is guaranteed to meet or exceed OEM specifications, Li-ion VGP-BPS8 battery is 100% compatible with the original equipment. All VGP-BPS8 Laptop Batteries on sale have passed the stringent quality control tests that ensure they will work well with your model. We offer 30-day money-back refund on every battery we sell.
SONY VGP-BPS8 Battery Charging Tips
We are professional manufacturer and distributor of all types of replacement batteries and battery chargers. Full one year warranty for every items. Use rechargeable SONY VGP-BPS8 battery, Battery charge is very important. New purchased replacement VGP-BPS8 battery commonly electricity is very low or no electricity. To better use your new VGP-BPS8 battery:
1) New SONY battery requires three complete charge/discharge cycles before use. It means the battery would have to be charged fully and then be discharged fully. Repeat it three times before starting to use the battery.
2) First charging must enough. Lithium battery charge time generally more than 8 hours, while Ni-MH batteries charging time in general to more than 16 hours.
3) The battery will have to be discharged completely once a month so that the battery activity can be released by such deep discharge and battery life can be maintained.
4) If battery is idle for over 3 months, it is also necessary to conduct 3 cycles of complete charge and dsicharge to ensure that the battery is activated. Actually the battery needs to be used at least once or twice per month to release the battery power completely.
5) Please remember that it is always good for rechargeable batteries to use up the battery power before giving them a full charge. Because the li-ion SONY VGP-BPS8 Batteries have their own laziness and would lose its activeness when being idle for long time. It needs to be reactivated.
6) After charging the battery, stay it cooling then to use.