Sony GV-A500E Charger Description
We focus on bringing the best replacement GV-A500E battery charger sales to our customers and desire our customers can buy their satisfying and the cheapest Sony battery chargers.
As most sony gv-a500e digital cameras/camcorders are power hungry, a new sony gv-a500e battery charger is the ideal accessory and a must for any digital photographer at home,office or travelling. This sony gv-a500e multi charger represents the most effective way to run your sony gv-a500e digital camera/camcorder and as sony gv-a500e batteries can often be recharged up to 1000 times, our sony gv-a500e charger will save more money and time for you!
Sony GV-A500E Battery Charging Tips
We are professional manufacturer and distributor of all types of replacement batteries and battery chargers. Full one year warranty for every items. Use rechargeable Sony GV-A500E battery, Battery charge is very important. New purchased replacement GV-A500E battery commonly electricity is very low or no electricity. To better use your new GV-A500E battery:
1) New Sony battery requires three complete charge/discharge cycles before use. It means the battery would have to be charged fully and then be discharged fully. Repeat it three times before starting to use the battery.
2) First charging must enough. Lithium battery charge time generally more than 8 hours, while Ni-MH batteries charging time in general to more than 16 hours.
3) The battery will have to be discharged completely once a month so that the battery activity can be released by such deep discharge and battery life can be maintained.
4) If battery is idle for over 3 months, it is also necessary to conduct 3 cycles of complete charge and dsicharge to ensure that the battery is activated. Actually the battery needs to be used at least once or twice per month to release the battery power completely.
5) Please remember that it is always good for rechargeable batteries to use up the battery power before giving them a full charge. Because the li-ion Sony GV-A500E Batteries have their own laziness and would lose its activeness when being idle for long time. It needs to be reactivated.
6) After charging the battery, stay it cooling then to use.